Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yet Another day in My Own Shoes

Argh..

so i get home from school today, ready to wilt over and take a nap in my bed, only to find the crumbs of a million snacks infesting my sheets.

I knew that pizza party wasn't such a great idea...

Needless to say, i was entirely unimpressed by the fact that there were some pringles, some cheez puffs, a root beer stain, and enough dog hair to fill a pillow all over my bed.  I laid down anyway, attempting to ignore the loud crunching sound that occured whenever i moved.

I did not sleep hardly at all, and after i had finally drifted away to the land dreams, jena calls.  For christ's sake, i knew i should have turned my phone off.

After this phone call, i turned on some quality television( aka, the people's court) where some guy was complaining about how much it was going to cost to fix the gate that the contractor broke.  Friggin' people, i'll tell ya.

So, it was off to work at three thirty.  I was ready as i would ever be for another wasted night of Burger King nonsense, and of course it was complete nonsense.  I sometimes wonder how stupid one has to be if they cannot memorize the four simple steps to making a steakhouse burger.  Especially when said crewmember has been working there for three months.

I hate people.  Sorry I'm so bitter, but tonight i feel like an angry old lady who has restricted access to her Misty 100's.

gah.

1 comment:

The Pirate Queen said...

Oh great Doer of Deeds... clearly, you need a much longer nap... and possibly a time out.

But as far as stupid people go...

I feel your pain.

Ignore the crumbs, that's just life.