Monday, October 13, 2008

Pizza Party

PIZZA PARTY IN CALVIN"S ROOM!!!

Who: Calvin

Where: Calvin's Room

When: RIGHT NOW!!!


Good God, i think i have officially lost it.  I was hungry, and when i opened the fridge i came across some leftover Pizza Hut.  The first thing i thought of when i saw it was: "There is some root beer downstairs, this calls for a pizza party in my room!"

So, here i am, with one slice of pizza and a bottle of root beer that will probably go unfinished, and sit on top of my stereo for weeks on end until someone (my mom, and/or possibly my dad) bribes me into doing something with it.

This is how i get my haircut as well.  I let it get as long, shaggy, and poofy as can be, until my mom can no longer take it.  Then, i let her badger me about it for a week or two.  Then i tell her i really want something, and i will cut my hair if she buys me what i want and pays for the haircut.  I am a con artist, which is why i think i belong in the tobacco industry, maybe in marketing.

Someday.

1 comment:

The Pirate Queen said...

Marketing would, in fact, be a brilliant career choice for you...

Or possibly a corporate lawyer.

'Cause you're all about negotiations.

I'm just sayin'.